- Interview in ESTATE magazine and on Real Estate-online - Risk Management.
- Participation in the Franchise CEO Debate organized as part of the Franchise 2.0 project on the occasion of the launch of the book "Franchise+2.0. Strategies for Scaling Franchise Networks" by Monica Ferreira. Partnership: Wirtualna Polska and Money.pl.
- III Freedom Real Estate Partners Conference. The entrepreneur in times of turbulence.
- A scientific conference "Contemporary Challenges of the Residential Real Estate Market" organized by the Faculty of Economic Sciences of UWM in Olsztyn and the National Bank of Poland Regional Branch in Olsztyn.
- Participation in the real estate experts' debate and gala WIZJERY '22.
- Panel discussion during the "Day with Economics" event at the UWM Faculty of Economics entitled "Is Success a Woman?".
- A panel discussion during the "Day with Economics" event at the UWM Faculty of Economics entitled: "Zero Waste Economy. Slogan or necessary reality?".
- WSPON Podcast - "Start in Real Estate" - #13: A real estate broker's financial portfolio.
- Business24 TV interview as part of the Franchise 2.0 Project - How to go beyond the traditional boundaries of the industry and earn differently in the real estate brokerage market thanks to trends?.
- Article in Forbes - How will the Polish Deal affect the real estate market?
- Forbes Report - "Real Estate Market" 1/2022 Innovations in the creation of virtual real estate tours
- Forbes Report - "Real Estate Market" 4/2021 as part of Morizon-Gratka Group's publication on the real estate market outlook for the first half of 2022.
- Forbes interview:real estate market outlook for 2022.
- Speaking at the XVIII Warsaw Real Estate Market Conference with a talk "The New Deal in Real Estate, Opportunities and Threats". .
- A series of articles on managing real estate office finances (Introduction and basic concepts, How to plan and secure revenue, Managing real estate office costs) with practical tips for entrepreneurs "Finance in the real estate office" in cooperation with Nieruchomosci-online.pl, published in ESTATE magazine.
- II Freedom Real Estate Partners Conference. Buying decisions of buyers and sellers, 21.10.2021.
- I Freedom Real Estate Partners Conference. Trends in the real estate market, 1-2.07.2021.
- Dobija, D., Rosolińska, A. (2010) Intellectual entrepreneurship and credit risk assessment: the Polish experience, International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 23-39.
- Dobija, D., Rosolinska, A. (2009) Contracting financing by entrepreneurial firms. The use of IC information by bankers and venture capitalists, International Journal of Society Systems Science, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 375-395.
- Rosolińska, A. (2008) Intellectual Capital Information Stakeholders, Warsaw Stock Exchange, Innovative Economy on the WSE, http://www.innowacyjnosc.gpw.pl/kapital-intelektualny/publikacje.
- Dobija, D., Rosolińska, A. (2008) New Challenges for Financing Business in the Knowledge-based Economy [in:] Runiewicz-Wardyn, M. Knowledge-based economy as a factor of competitiveness and economic growth, Wydawnictwa Akademickie i Profesjonalne Spółka z o.o., Warsaw and Leon Koźmiński Academy, Warsaw.
- Rosolińska, A. (2008) Knowledge-based Economy from the Accounting Perspective: the Consequences for Business Performance Reporting [in:] Górowski, I. (ed.) General Accounting Theory. Evolution and Design for Efficiency, Wydawnictwa Akademickie i Profesjonalne Spółka z o.o., Warsaw and Leon Koźmiński Academy,. Warsaw.
- Dobija, D., Rosolińska, A. (2008) Measurement and valuation of knowledge resources [in:] Koźmiński, A.K., Jemielniak, D. (ed.) Zarządzanie wiedzą. Academic Handbook, Wydawnictwa Akademickie i Profesjonalne Spółka z o.o., Warsaw.
- Rosolińska, A. (2007) Venture capital market in Poland compared to other countries - specificity and scope of investments as well as barriers and prospects for development, MBA, WSPiZ No. 2 (85), pp. 15-22.
- Rosolinska, A. (2007) Intellectual capital and its role in credit risk assessment, MBA, WSPiZ No. 1 (84), pp. 41-46.
- Rosolińska, A. (2006) In search of a standard for credit risk assessment including intellectual capital [in:] Messner, Z. (ed.) (2006) Accounting standards to the challenges of the modern economy. Volume I. Accounting concepts, Publishing House of the Academy of Economics in Katowice.